you are here: Home >> Solutions >> Back Boring
- Works on the moment of the the subspindle or the W axis. Programable expansion or contraction of the boring cartridges.
- Versatility: performs forward and back boring operations, back counterbores, Internal grooves, faces, and bottle bores can also be machined. Bottom-facing capability available for blind bores.
- No need to Change the tool slide(s) or remove the head from the machine.
- Exceptional concentricity: stepped and tapered bores are machined WITHOUT tool changes
- Concentricity is maintained as the tool slide(s) adjust for various diameters while the tool stays on the same bore centreline.
- Twin-slide tools for balanced cutting forces & high feeds and speeds & high material removal rates
- Modular design makes adjustment of length and configuration fast and easy.