MicroTec productline is designed for internal machining of miniature parts (Min internal dia. starts from 0.6mm). Mostly used in the aerospace, medical & miniature components industries. Consists of various cutting geometries of carbide inserts & tool holders for a wide range of internal machining applications.
Inserts geometries to perform the following applications -
- Internal turning & chamfering
- Profiling and Boring
- Internal Turning and Chamfering Next to the Bottom of Blind Holes
- Back Turning
- Internal Grooving
- Full Radius Internal Grooving/Profiling
- 45° Chamfering
- Back Chamfering & Pre-parting
- Full Profiling & Partial profile Threading
- Face Grooving
- Round Profile Face Grooving
- Deep Face Grooving
Inserts includes Coolant through supply close to the cutting edge for improved tool life and chip control.
Grade SC5819- PVD coating with TiAlN Coating Layer provides High Wear and Resistance, can be used most of the industrial materials- ISO P15-P30 M20-M30 K20-K40 S15-S30 & H20-H30.
General purpose for all materials.
- MITECH MG Double sided holders enable the mounting of 2 different insert shank sizes, one on each side.
- Cooling holes ensure sufficient & improved coolant supply to the cutting zone
- Clamping screws are located on top of the to provide an additional clamping option
- MITECH A** holders are designed which enables extremely high clamping repeatability of 0.005mm